PNP Calcium 10%EDTA
Calcium (Ca)(Chelated) 10%
EDTA(chelating agent) 70.21%
Calcium disodium EDTA ICAS 62-33-9] ; Water ICAS 7732-18-5]
This product is a fully chelated, water soluble, powdered form of Calcium EDTA and is recommended
for the correction of calcium deficiency in crops. The preferred use is as a foliar application to correct
the deficiency although a soil application may be possible.
– This product must only be used for correction of deficiencies in vegetable crops, field crops, trees
and vine crops, ornamental shrubs and trees, only as determined by foliar and soil testing. lt may be
applied directly to soil or as a foliar spray.
– For soil application, the product may be diluted with water, mixed with fluid fertilizers or nutrient
solutions from water-soluble fertilizers, or sprinkled directly and uniformly on the soil. For foliar
application, it should be diluted in water.
– Solutions may need to be buffered depending on the pH (acidity or alkalinity) of the water used.
– Excessive quantities or incorrect use of this product rpay cause damage to plants.
– Specific recommendations for rate, frequency and method of use should be sought from provincial
agronomists, regional university or local extenslon service personnel knowledgeable about the
growers’ local conditions and needs.
This product may be applied in combination with most pesticides. A compatibility test is
recommended if the desired combination has not previously been used:
1) Place 500 ml of waterwith an appropriate dose rate of the chelated fertilizer into a I litre jar.
2) Pour in a proportional amount of pesticide, close jar and shake well.
3) Let jar sit for 5 minutes.
Pesticide and chelated fertilizer are compatible if the pesticide remains in suspension, with or without
agitation. Do not apply mixed products if flakes, sludge, gel or other precipitates occur. An adjuvant
may provide emu lsification.
Since weather, crop, soil and other conditions may vary, seller makes no warranty of any kind,
expressed or implied, including any warranty of merchantability, concerning the use of this product.
The user assumes all risks of use or handling whether or not in accordance with the directions or
500 gm, 1 kg, 2kg,5 kg